18 January 2015

TODAY'S SATSANG WAS A LANDMARK

TODAY FRANCIS BENNETT SHARED OUR SATSANG AND SPOKE OF HIS AWAKENING EXPERIENCES AS WELL AS HIS UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT HIS EXPERIENCES MEANT.

Thank you Francis.

I was amazed by the similarity and timing of our experience. For both of us our most recent awakening came in 2010, and we both had our prior awakenings about 1995. The similarity of the experiences and the description of them is very similar. 

As to the rest of Satsang, I am sorry I had to share my current distress, anger, hurt as a prelude to some beautiful dialogue between Francis and I, and between the Sangha and I. 

It has been a difficult 4 months from the time Kerima left her last job to our settling in now, a time filled with troubles followed by peaCe and bliss, followed by the death of two of our cats and her mother a few days ago.  A lot of stress and anger has been present on both our parts, as well as our concern for the health and safety of our cats in a part of town riddled with coyotes.  Yes, we never let our cats out, but many have escaped over the 11 years we were in Northridge, and an escape of even 24 hours means certain death for them here.

SYNDRIA ON TODAYS SATSANG-THE FIRST IN OUR SANGHA TO COMMENT:

You once again live out your teachings before us, Edji.

Your honest,  being present with us in whatever pain you're' in, teaches so poignantly.   I've never been with a teacher who shows vulnerability like you do.

Those who think that is a weakness, are too defended to know better.

This really is a special night,  a watershed.    You and Francis mean so much to me.    Sharing like this is very special.    I'm happy for you, for our sangha....for the future of spiritual teaching....something good is happening here.

Kiss Ram for me.  Don't let Sita see it though. (GRINNING)

With love and respect

Syndria

No comments:

Post a Comment